A Project Management Hut is a collection of articles, covering the whole process to manage a project, from project initiation to project closure, including all the necessary templates, and written by one or more elite project managers.
Below is the list of available Project Management Huts on PM Hut. More on the way…
Project Management Process by John Filicetti
A Project Management Primer by Nick Jenkins
A Quick Guide to Project Management by Manjeet Singh
Project Management for Construction by Chris Hendrickson
Project Management Handbook by Wouter Baars.
Introduction to Project Management by JISC infoNet.
- 10 Things Successful Project Managers Never Tolerate
- 12 Rules of Delegation
- A Guide to Escalation in Project Management
- Conducting Successful Gate Meetings
- Deliverable-based Project Schedules: Part 1
- Developing the Project Management Plan
- House of Quality Matrix
- How to Control Change Requests
- How to Start a Project: On Your Marks, Get Set, Go
- IPECC in the PMBOK
- PMO and Project Management Dictionary
- Relationship vs. Task Oriented Management
- Requirements Traceability Matrix – RTM
- The Halo Effect and Project Success
- The Project Baseline – A Project Management Definition
- The Project Executive – Role and Responsibilities
- What are the Components of Risk?
- What Is a Business Project?
- What Is Construction Project Management?